Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What do I expect....?

Sooo it's really hard for me to imagine what anything outside of the U.S. must be like. I feel like my brain can only see the four corners of America and nothing outside of it. I mean I've read articles and stories in textbooks and seen pictures, but I honestly cannot fathom what it must be like to actually live in Spain! BUT from what I've heard and researched I do have some expectations.

 
BULLFIGHTING!!!!...duhhh! I heard they treat these guys like football players over there lol. But I also heard they kill the bull at the end of the show :( #nobueno

 
Freakin' Flamenco Dancers. I haven't heard Flamenco music yet..I thought about downloading it on my iTunes, but nahhh. Changed my mind lol. I really wanna buy one of these dresses lol. 

Numerous Cafe's. Like tons. I assume they really love coffee over there. I must try. I want to look bougie sippin' my coffee outside on the sidewalk too haha. 

Wine tasting :) oh how I cannot wait! I feel like Europeans (not just Spaniards), have a glass of wine with every meal. I think I'm gonna really like that. P.S. the drinking age over there is 18 ;) booyah!

 
I know there has to be a million of these freakin castles. There was like 15 King Henry's! Do they still have Kings and Queens?? hmm...I really don't know. 

Ahhhhh!!!! Soccer...I mean fĂștbol! do I really have to explain ? I wanna pick up on a few moves tho lol.


 
The lovely Picasso. I imagine there being a famous Picasso painting in every major building. It's only right.

...and the market lol. As far as I know, this is their grocery store. Everybody shops here, right ? I heard it's pretty cheap so I know this place will be my best friend :) 





14 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I feel the anticipation in the writing lol but have a ton of fun and don't go hitting people when the wine starts pouring lol. I will miss you though :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao!!! I'm a reformed drinker! You don't believe me! And I'm really gonna miss you too :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. CASH!!! I am sooo happy that you are going to blog you have no idea! Spain is going to be amazing for you! Live life to the fullest over there girl, take pictures, makes memories, VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!!!! Those things are worth a thousand words I promise you! I can't wait to hear and see more about what you are going to do over there. LEARN the culture too so that you can be well rounded and actually have something to bring back to build on your intellect, you are a brilliant young lady. Your birthday is going to be amazing in another country!! I wish I was going so that I could celebrate with you :/ I will miss you dearly and make sure you Skype and/or OoVoo!!
    Te quiero mucho 1st roommate/PB/FRIEND ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww!!!!!! I definitely plan to keep you guys updated!!! And maybe Chapter can even play one of our videos if I need to geek Sam or something lmao! And I have Oovoo! I dont think we're friends. Add me!!! (Cashius08) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeyyy this sounds so fun...u better enjoy urself!!! love the blog & cant wait 2 c wats nxt <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mentor that soo exciting! I really want to study abroad in Spain too ... have fun and take lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Leanne I plan to have lots of fun and take tons of pictures!!!

    @Danielle Thank youuu!!! Happy Holidays to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CASH!!!!! I read this over a week ago and I'm just replying, I'm so late lol. But hey, better late than never!!! Now, when I first heard you wanted to go to Spain I was like yeah yeah, and I wanna be a millionaire lol. When you got accepted, I was like ok...maybe this is real lol. Once you booked that flight, I was like uhhhhh, Court, she's leaving...seriously lmao. So Im hurt inside...because its gonna be weird not having you around man, for real. But on a good note, I'm sooooooo happy for you!!! I know you will have the time of your life and experience everything you imagine. This is the opportunity of a lifetime and youre ever so blessed (lol) to take it. Mae sure u try all the wine and tell me which is best, meanwhile I;'' be tasting the wine up in Dedman! Bring me back a Flamenco dress too, or get one in a size that we can both fit lol. Drink the coffee, it'll keep you up for the rustle and bustle. Call me if you need a translator, ok maybe not. But I do know a lil sumthin sumthin!! Anyway, Im excited youre gona be blogging so I can live vicariously through you. I'm thinking about how you were saying you have those moments where youre writing and you dont know how to end it...i'm having one of those moments...so BYE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. and bring me back some groceries from the market lol...i'll make you some crab rangoon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol uhhh I doubt I'll be bringing back groceries :/. Sorry. The 1st thing I'm tryna do is get me a glass of wine lol. I know sometime in January we go to a winery :) I'm really excited for that. And I already thought about possibly wearing my Flamenco dress to Bobby E. Leech next year lmao! Shoooooot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dork!,

    I've read your post and am extremely geeked for you, on all accounts. I had no clue you had never flown on a plane before. Your first flight will suck though, because it's going to take you about a decade. Landings are the worst. EVERY LANDING is the worst. (for me, anyway). But you'll be fine.

    Set owt a hop over there and make the bruhz proud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lmao!!! Dude I thought I responded :( my bad. Now I don't know what to say anymore..I had everything written out in my head, but I guess I never typed it.

    But yea! I definitely plan to set owt a few hops! No worries!

    ReplyDelete